30 Yard Dumpsters
How Much Does a 30 Yard Dumpster Hold?
SteelSmith is an expert with the delivery and removal of 30 yard dumpsters. This size dumpster is ideal for larger projects. The 30 yard dumpster is great for many projects. Below are the dimensions of the 30 yard dumpster to help you determine if it is the right size for your project:
- Dimensions: 30 Cubic Yards. 22 feet long x 8 feet wide x 6 feet tall.
- Capacity: The 30 yard dumpster holds about 14 pickup truck loads.
- Convenience: The walls on the 30 yard dumpster are taller which makes it a great choice for hauling bulky items like furniture.
Is a 30 Yard Dumpster the Right Size for Your Job?
To give you an idea of the projects this sized dumpster is commonly used for see below:
- Big Clean-out jobs like offices
- Business Remodel/Renovations
- Room additions
- Estate Clean-outs
- Down-sizing from a large home
30 Yard Dumpster Delivery Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines when preparing for SteelSmith to deliver your dumpster rental:
- Clear cars from the driveway (about 60 feet is needed for drop off)
- 23 feet of vertical space (no low hanging trees)
- Let us know where you would like the dumpster placed. (We always do our best to place it in the best/most convenient location for your job.)
Do You Need More Information About a 30 Yard Dumpster Rental?
If you need help deciding which size dumpster you need for your next project, please call us and we will help you determine the best size for you.